If you get an error message that says "An account is already registered with your email address", it means the email address you've entered is already assigned to an existing account. It's possible that:
- In the past, you've created an account with us and you've forgotten.
- You've unintentionally already created an account by submitting comments to articles or pages.
To access your account:
- Click Log In.
- Type the email address shown in the error message and enter your password.
- Click the Forgot password? link if you don't remember your password. (We'll send a message to that email address to help you access the account.)
- Once you reset your password, click Log In and enter your email address and new password.
- After you are logged in, you can click Join to add a membership to your account to unlock unlimited access.